Monday, February 27, 2012

The 84th Annual Academy Awards Viewing and Snacking Party



I hosted my first Oscar Party last year and had such a great time that I decided to do it again this year. 
 I love watching these awards year after year and love to watching with my friends and fellow movie buffs/ pop culture junkie/ red carpet fashion analysts. My place is too small to host more than 5 people at a time but thankfully, my parent's were willing to let me host the party in their home.
We had our own best (Gwyneth Paltrow) and worst (Rooney Mara) dressed list, ballots so everybody could make their picks for each category and most importantly each guest brought a dish with an Oscar/ Film there. It's a fun chance to get creative with food and I was so impressed with everybody's dishes!!!!












*baked Mac N Cheese "biscuits" infused with truffle oil



*"Billy Beane Bites"- Moneyball (Bud Beer, Sunflower Seeds, Peanuts, Crackerjacks, Mini Ball Park Hot Dogs)



And the Ch-Oscar (chocolate Oscar) goes to......Breanne and I tied to win for most accurate Oscar Picks (we both picked correctly for 15 categories). 





No comments: